Friday, February 12, 2010

Are there any household items that can be used to make finger and toe nails healthier?

I was just doing french tips on my fingers and toes and was wondering- are there any household items that I can put on my nails to make them healthy?





(I.E- Petrollium Jelly,rubbing alchohal- anything!)Are there any household items that can be used to make finger and toe nails healthier?
jello. eating lots of jello will make your fingernails stronger and make your hair stronger as well. if you want a fortified version of jello add ';knox'; plain gellatin to the jello.-blureyAre there any household items that can be used to make finger and toe nails healthier?
u can take clear nail polish and put pieces of crushed garlic cloves. i think thats supposed to make the stronger... but it smells a bit :(. that's the only home remedy i kno of for nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment