Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My nails are nor very healthy?

they always brake and they are kind of cracked in the middle. my sister told me to put lemon daily to eliminate anytype of disease or whatever, buts its noot helping. does anybody know any naturall remedies?My nails are nor very healthy?
Yes take gelatin and Keratine supplementsMy nails are nor very healthy?
try gelatin
Rightt this is what you do by circulation oil
Your nails reflect your diet! Eat properly and your nails will get stronger!
My mom tells me to use something with menthol such as Vapor Rub on my nails.
U also need to drink water.....lots of water even force yourself if u have to
Take Calcium pills, or those chocolate Calcium chews everyday.
I had major problems with my nails and I was soo eating right but I used to put strengthening nail polish on them all the time and it was the acetone in the nail polish remover that was making them weak. I stopped and they are much better, could that be your problem?
Eat a lot of fish, such as anything with omega fatty acid in it, or you can buy omega fatty oils (capsule, gel) at any store pretty much.. They will help your nails.. Eat a lot of meats, and fish. Make sure and keep a clear coat on your nails at least, because it really does protect them more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment