Friday, February 12, 2010

If my nails grow really fast and healthy, does that ussually mean that hair is growing fast and healthy?

just curious about if healthy nails usually a sing of healthy growing hair tooIf my nails grow really fast and healthy, does that ussually mean that hair is growing fast and healthy?
YES It does because hair and nails are made out of the same material so if your nails are growing so is your hair.If my nails grow really fast and healthy, does that ussually mean that hair is growing fast and healthy?
Hair and nails are 2 completely different tings. If you take good care of your hair, that does not mean your nails will look fine to.
Yes.
No, I don't think so. The best way to get longer hair faster is to massage the scalp to increase the blood flow and there are theories on vitamin supplements but I've not heard any real evidence on that.
Well, for me I have both healthy hair and nails. It might mean that your body is healthy and make sure to drink plenty of water[fyi i drink 6 bottles, yes 6, of water a day]

No comments:

Post a Comment