Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is the best thing to eat to have healthy nails and hair?

things with beta carotene and vitamin e. you can get supplements for this, but naturally, i'd recommend colored vegetables (high in the bc content), etc. fish oil is also really good to take-- improves blood flow in general which is always helpful and i've noticed my hair get shinier :)What is the best thing to eat to have healthy nails and hair?
A well balanced diet, but focus on protien and also take a biotin supplement. I take 500 mcg, but I have seen up to 5000 mcg. The next time I am buying 1000 mcgs. It seems to help me a lot, but also I really needed it because of medications that blocked the absorption of biotin. But its worht a try!!!What is the best thing to eat to have healthy nails and hair?
carrots,avocado,oranges,milk,...
perhaps eat some nails and eat some hairs.
carrots
rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment