Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What should I use on my real nails to help them grow stong and healthy.?

I removed acrylic nails I have worn for more than a year.What should I use on my real nails to help them grow stong and healthy.?
When you remove acrylics your nails are very weak especially after 1 year so try and keep then well manicured.. always file straight do not file the sides, apply a nail hardener and keep them at a reasonable length. That should do it!What should I use on my real nails to help them grow stong and healthy.?
EEK. Your nails must be very brittle right now. I suggest going to the store an buying prenatal vitamins. I know it sounds funny, but they do wonders for hair and nails. There's also a ';hair and nails'; vitamin out there. You can try nail polishes, but I think you're just going to have to let them grow out. There isn't very much you can do when they're that damaged. Good Luck!
Nails are dead tissue you can鈥檛 put anything on them. I take a multivitamin every day and I believe that has helped my nails immensely.
Oh dont worry most girls have same the problem with fake nails.





You can by Sally Handson formula for brittle nails. Just use that while with no nail polish for about 2 week let heal on it own. You can also use some gel for cuts. You know the nail something in morning and day.
Use a hardening or strengthening polish. Other than that, it is best to leave them the way they are. Also, you should drink lots of water and eat healthily.

No comments:

Post a Comment