Friday, February 12, 2010

How can i grow my nails fast! Without eating so healthy? ?

Well,


my family is sorta on a budget so I cant afford to get the healthiest things in the market. we grab the most affordable foods as possible. I wanted my nails to grow because I am a fanatic of nail art and i want them to look nice and long! Please helpHow can i grow my nails fast! Without eating so healthy? ?
milk is really good for your nails...it might not make them grow the fastest but it makes your nails thick so when your nails are long they wont break...hope i help %26gt;_%26lt;How can i grow my nails fast! Without eating so healthy? ?
Get ';Hair, Skin, Nails'; vitamins at any drugstore. It really does work. Has supplements, like Biotin, for extra growth. The bottle I bought was at CVS, the brand was Life Fitness, and it was only like 8 bucks for a month's supply.
BIOTIN%26lt;3


I cut my hair REALLY short and I hate it. I'm taking it and my hair has grown twice as fast.


My nails are really brittle and I bite them. Once I took this pill for about a month they got thicker and are growing more.
i think this website should help. it explains how you need certian vitamins to grow your nails and hair. hope this helps
There is this really light pink nail polish that makes you r nails grow and it really works!!!





Hope i Helped!!!!





http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.co鈥?/a>
Use products that specific help nails grow faster from the brand Sally Hansen.

No comments:

Post a Comment