Friday, February 12, 2010

How can I make my nails stronger, so they can be long and healthy and not break easily?

I take ';Pre-natal'; Vitamins... I'm not pregnant, but these vitamins are great and impove hair and nails. Have you ever watched a pregant womans hair and nails grow??? It's miraculus...that's how I got the idea, and now I've got the long hair and nails.





Putting anytype of finger nail polish on the nails makes them brittle, so stay natural...if you have that super special occation, apply the polish enjoy the occation, and then take off the polish at night %26lt;just like you wash your face at night%26gt;.How can I make my nails stronger, so they can be long and healthy and not break easily?
Fragile nails is possibly a symptom of a lack of certain vitamins. Check the drug store, or perhaps talk to a doctor or pharmacist.How can I make my nails stronger, so they can be long and healthy and not break easily?
I wish I knew for sure because I work is a stable but the best thing I know of is this clear strenthening nail polish from revlon. It seems to well.
Take other suggestions under consideration along w/takin Vit. E...It was suggested to me about a year ago %26amp; been takin it ever since..The kind of work I do, my nails always break %26amp; my hair has even been growing longer to.
Apply olive oil ,it makees the nails stronger thus preventing it from breaking and soak them in warm water with a pinch of salt this will keep the nails heathy n clean:)
you need to file them so the white part at the tips doesn'y have any flaking, then use a 3- sided buffer on the whole nail, then cover with a clear protien inriched nail polish, I use sally brand but any will do, the comment that says that nail polish is bad for your nails is not true, it is the remover that is bad for your nails. and the last most important thing it to pay attention to your nails daily, that way if you see brakage and flaking you can keep it from geting any worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment