Friday, February 12, 2010

What can I eat to help my nails grow healthier?

My nails grow quite long but are always brittle and break easily, I cut them regularly because of this but I'd like to let them grow. Is there anything I could change in my diet or any vitamins I could have for this.What can I eat to help my nails grow healthier?
Vitamins make your nails grow stronger and longer. So does eating or drinking dairy products. I also recommend that nail polish stuff that helps your nails grow and at the same time it lets out bitter formula to stop you biting them.What can I eat to help my nails grow healthier?
i don't know if this is fact or not but i heard strong nails are past down in your family.


i have really strong nails and so does my mum.


also i'm a vegetarian, i eat heaps of veggies, drink heaps of milk and also take a vitamin tablet daily.


just having a really good diet will repair your whole body, so maybe that's the case?


xo Ruby
You could definitely drink milk,but there are some vitamins you can take(I forgot what they were called!)just go to the pharmacy and tell about your nails and see if they can help you.
take a regular multi-vitamin like centrum. It doesnt cost much, maybe about 5 bucks for 50 capsules at walmart. I have long hair, and pretty strong nails now.



The vitamin Biotin is great for nails.
Milk,water,fruit juice,fruit
calcium calcium!!!


drink MILK!!
calcium will help,so drink lots of milk,also use an anti break polish for brittle nails,and use top coats!goodluk x
milk, juice, gelatin
CALCIUM!!!


:D
I heard that gelatin works well, like Jell-o.
fish.beancurd.milk and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment