Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My parakeets are very happy and healthy birdas. one male and one female.my females nail got to long and broke?

do you think she will be okay? she didnt show any signs of pain. i dont know!!!!!!!!My parakeets are very happy and healthy birdas. one male and one female.my females nail got to long and broke?
That happened to my grandmothers parakeet. If it is bleeding use corn starch or Kwik Stop. If not she will be fine. Make sure you tend to it soon, if bleeding. To much blood leaving the body will cause the bird to die.My parakeets are very happy and healthy birdas. one male and one female.my females nail got to long and broke?
As long as she's not bleeding she'll be fine. Get some of those sandpaper perch covers for the cage, to help file down their nails.
It'll heal. If it's bleeding, use corn starch or quik stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment