Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it healthy to paint a dog's nails?

i don't have a dog and i don't intend on painting any dog's nails but i've always wondered. I see people painting dogs nails in new york city but is it healthy????????Is it healthy to paint a dog's nails?
It's harmless. The polish used is non-toxic. Some folks think it's fun and amusing. I'd rather not waste my time, but I've done it for a few clients.Is it healthy to paint a dog's nails?
Medically, there is nothing wrong with it. Every other way, there is. ;-)





For example, if you and your dog are a canine search and rescue team, it is definitely not healthy. Both you are your dog will experience a lot of public ridicule which could cause emotional trauma. Your friends will needle you endlessly and probably take pictures so that they can hold it over your head forever. Your dog could be ashamed and become listless, preferring to lie on the couch and eat bonbons all day rather than working to save lives and re-unite families. I live in the LA area and have seen it happen. It's not pretty. (Pun intended. :)
yea there pretty on dogs my dog she had turqouised nails and they were adorable! my groomer did it with something called Pawlish its for dogs


http://www.mollycoddledpets.com.au/catal…
Nail Polish is meant to be non-toxic as it is placed on the body of a person, so it is fine on a dog. Just make sure the dog doesn't lick it while it's wet, or eat a large quantity of it.
it's perfectly fine :)


i have my dog's nails professionally done every other week.


she likes being pampered :)
It looks a little silly on a rough and tough field trial dog, but Mary Howley (Candlewood Kennels) does it to hers, and she has produced more NFC's than anyone.
theres a brand called PAWLISH





I don't remember who its by





I think OPI


you can google it though
My groomer always paints our dogs nails before sending them home, nothing wrong with it
Its just as healthy as to a human, nothing wrong with it... you're over analyzing it
It's perfectly healthy for the dog. But you need serious help if you do it.
It's all right, unless the dog dies of shame.
Its fine, but its extremely idiotic
I dont see how it would be unhealthy.


Humans do it. There fine ;)
it is ok to do that
i wouldn't do it

No comments:

Post a Comment