Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it healthy to use sharpie brand marker on your nails?

Please don't answer saying it's tacky or anything, there's a design i want to do on my nails that only sharpie is fine tipped enough for me to do. I put clear polish on my clear nail before putting the sharpie on, and i put layers of clear polish on after i let the sharpie dry so that it won't easily come off.





So is it healthy for my nails? (: Thanks.Is it healthy to use sharpie brand marker on your nails?
no. it will dry your nails out %26amp; make them brittle.





you should just use regular nail polish.Is it healthy to use sharpie brand marker on your nails?
I asked my mom just now who's a pediatric nurse and she said it's not bad, but it would just be a pain and take awhile to get off. Don't use it too much!
In my opinion, I don't think using Sharpies can hurt your nails..


As long as you have an undercoat.
I imagine it can't be healthy.


Not sure how bad thou.
just do a base coat like sally hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment