Friday, February 12, 2010

I itch my **** and bite my nails is this healthy?

sometimes my nails have brown tint on them what is thisI itch my **** and bite my nails is this healthy?
Are you a dog that can operate a PC


impressedI itch my **** and bite my nails is this healthy?
knock yourself out...
poo
lol its very healthy and good 4 u,the brown contains vitamins,lol
you mean scratch. Itching is something that happens to you, not something you do by choice.
What is this?? Its disgusting!!
wot u itchin your **** 4, you got worms
ooo yeah keep on that one! Jus dont share it with anyones else. All that brown stuff....thats just for you! munch on.....
Shock, horror, how can someone do that, we are all cringing .


Dirty Tw*t
You wanna watch out you could get worms you dirty git


HAVE A BATH!
ewwwwwwwwww
I think you mean you SCRATCH your ar$e.














dirty git.
MMMMM....sounds tasty
Scratch n sniff.......don't eat things that smell bad ya dirty bugga!=]
huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment