Friday, February 12, 2010

Ok how do i take care of my feet and nails more healthy?

i want to know how i can keep my feet and toe nails healthier and smoothier and looking good and i want to know how i can do it by my selfOk how do i take care of my feet and nails more healthy?
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps1831.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problemsOk how do i take care of my feet and nails more healthy?
make sure you clean under ur toenails atleast once and week and clip them every two weeks. to keep you from getting nail fungus. i use foot lotion on my feet and thats all i do. and my feet look great

No comments:

Post a Comment