Friday, February 12, 2010

I want healthy nails and hair!?

I want to grow my hair out but im having a hard time. Is there some kind of vitamin or something that will help my nails and hair grow faster?I want healthy nails and hair!?
Biotin. take the advice or leave it...lol I have really long nails and hair...used to have short hair and bite my nails all the time...drink plenty of water and take a mutivitamin...everyone will tell you this..even a doctor or dermatologist


Biotin has NO side effects





Also added benfit of biotin...helps your metabolism...and breaks down fatty acids better!





Heres some support :


http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/herbsvit鈥?/a>





http://www.add-hair.com/Biotin-hair-loss鈥?/a>





also DO NOT take the pre and post natal vitamins...its not for a regular person. not recommendedI want healthy nails and hair!?
Take a multivitamin every day and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. If you want healthy hair, wash it every day with shampoo and use conditioner every day or every other day. Brush it every morning and evening. Use a comb when it's wet.





For healthy nails, keep them trimmed and/or filed at all times. It's fine to have them long, but don't let them get so long that they bend or break easily. Occasionally painting them is fine, but don't have them painted at all times. Every now and then, use a hardening nail laquer clear polish.





Hope this helps! :)
centrum actually does make a vitamin that helps hair and nails grow. They're like prenatal vitamins for women who aren't pregnant. lol


but it also helps if you take care of your hair and nails.


Nutra Nail green tea is a phenomenal help with nails that won't grow. My nails will not grown, now I use that and I can't even believe how they look.


as for you hair, just be nice to it.
vitamin a
Pre and Post Natal vitamins will make your hair and nails grow long and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment