Friday, February 12, 2010

How to get stronger and healthier nails?

My nails are brittle and break easily. Are there any particular foods I should eat or vitamins to take to make my nails stronger?How to get stronger and healthier nails?
I had the same problem, especially after curing my addiction to acrylic nails. There is a product called ';Nailtique.'; It costs $13, but it is sooo worth it. It is clear and you apply it daily. My nails grew back and became thicker in about a month. I still use it off and on, mixed in with Sally Hansen products (which I agree with everyone else on). As far as vitamins, always take a multivitamin, but also take Biotin, which is great for your hair and nails.How to get stronger and healthier nails?
I Suffred tooo....and these are some remedies that helped me


Gelatin..just Put Some In Your Milk n DRink It


Dip The For 5 mIns In Olive Oil


Use Sally Hansen Products...Best Thing Ever


Yup Thats All


Moisturise Your Hands With Vitamin E Cream - An Essential
Rub garlic on your nails as often as possible and it will get stronger. Also, don't soak them in the water for a long time. Use gloves when washing.
I know anything with jellatin will make them grow .My nails grow very fast but I love jello.
Use a non-acetone polish remover. It is less drying.
saly hansen is number one. get one called diamond hard i think with nylon. the nylon ones are the best . and sally hansen is number one again!





oh and take a regular multivitamin such as centrum regular. that should help the process and maintain ur nails for a lifetime lolz
Sally Hansen has products for this problem. Eat food with protein...keep your nails just above the tip....don't ';saw'; your nails when filing them....use gloves when your hands are in water...use a good hand and nail moisturizer.
Eat Jello! I think they even have Gelatin pills that can help too. Or you could put a clear top coat on your nails everyday.
I have a nail polish remover that helps to make weak nails slightly thicker and a lot stronger.





My nails never broke since...





It is called: Sally Hansen and it has vitamins E%26amp; hydrated ehat protien.





It is 8 fl oz/ 236.5 ml and works everytime.





Good luck with your nails...

No comments:

Post a Comment