Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are some good natural nail growers and tips to make my nails look and grow healthy?

I have VERY distorted nail(Yeah, sad) which are all dew to the many years of my (OCD) if you will* of biting and picking at all of them???


I would appreciate Very much Anyone who would be willing to give my some Great tips and hints as to how 2 grow out them more(which I am actually trying to do) .....Besides STOP PICKING AT THEM PLEASEEE:):):)and what a good daily nail routine would be to keep for me! and I would love to have a great french nail polish so if any1 knows of a pretty french nail lacquer to get PPPLLEEAASSEE let me know now!!I love painting my nails!What are some good natural nail growers and tips to make my nails look and grow healthy?
It's a vitamin called Biotin. You can get it at any health food store or vitamin shop..maybe even Wal Mart. It helps hair and nail growth and strength. I highly suggest using it. If you still bite your nails, they have nail polish that tastes really nasty that will help you stop biting them. I had to use it for a while cause I chewed mine so much they'd start to bleed. Nervous habit for me. Got over it, though. My nails used to be really thin and fragile, too. Now they're rock solid from the vitamin.What are some good natural nail growers and tips to make my nails look and grow healthy?
file them. please answer mine, http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
stick them into your vagina and they grow like crazy trust me...
There's no over night cure, so you'll need to make restoring your nails a bit of a special project over the next few weeks. Sweet almond oil is natural and safe to use on thin and delicate nails and it won't irritate or burn broken skin at the cuticle. Rub the oil into the entire nail area, cuticle, nail bed and naim tips. This will moisturize the cuticle and the massaging action on the nail bed will stimulate nail growth. Best part about almond oil is that you can use it as often as your want, morning, noon night, before and after washing dishes...whenever.





Treat you nails very gently for a while, don't use a plain old emery board, they are too coarse and they will shred your nails. Use a fine metal diamond coated file, available in the drug store. Revlon makes a diamond file that's inexpensive yet the very best you can buy. You might also want to look into a good nail buffer, that will make your nails smooth and shiny without harsh polishes and polish removers and it's better for you as your nails return to health.





Give your nails about six weeks to restore themselves to good health. Then, at the six week mark -which is right at Christmas -treat yourself to a manicure at a salon or with a nice french nail kit. Sally Hansen makes one that a girlfriend uses and she has nice nails. And all this pampering of your nails and seeing how nice they look should help motivate you to keep up the routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment