Friday, February 12, 2010

Any tips on getting healthy nails??

My nails are soooo brittle and dry. How can I get them to be stroung enough to grow, even just a little bit of length would be good for me, and how do I stop from getting those dang hangnails.... I HATE THEM!!Any tips on getting healthy nails??
take a vitamin called BIOTIN.. it should help your nail`s thickness and help it grow healthier... also.. start to get regular manicures so you can stop having those awful, painful hangnails.. and if yo have weak nails.. go to a nail salon and ask them for OPI nail streghtener.. its the best nail strenghtener available.. apply 2 coats and leave on for 2 weeks... remove the polish after 2 weeks and let it breath for a couple of hours.. then reapply.. keep this up.. and you would see great improvement.. cause i did the same thing and now my nails are really healthy.. i can tell because now i can type on the tip top of my nails...Any tips on getting healthy nails??
Drink lots of milk for the calcium and get a clear nail polish that says for thin and brittle nails.. that will help your brittle nails.. put a clear coat of nail polish on the corners of your fingernails and that will help with the hang nails.
well...most imprtntly....make sure of ur health....b regular in ur diet....n make sure u get enough of calcium in ur diet...dnt go for nail growth meds n stuff....jst stay natural....try rubbin garlic on ur nails....the smell wud b annoyin...but u can bear it for a while.....it works.....
I use this stuff called NailGrowth Miracle by Sally Hansen. I swear by it. It comes in a little gold bottle. It's a nail enamel(clear polish) and it strengthens nails and helps them grow....fast! It's pretty inexpensive and you can usually find it at drug stores or Wal-Mart!
I used to have this problem and then I started using this nail strengthen called Rejuvacote. It's a little pricey, but within a few days, my nails were much stronger. Trying taking vitamins. To prevent hangnails, trim your nails across in a straight line then file then to be round!





Here is the website for the nail polish, it really does work!


http://www.enailsupply.com/index.asp?Pag鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment