Friday, February 12, 2010

How can i make my nails healthier?

I have really thin nails and they always break so they never have a chance to grow, i also dont like getting fake nails because it weird me out .... so how can i make my nails less brittle ?How can i make my nails healthier?
try using a nail strengthener or a clear nail varnish ,take vitimins for your nails %26amp; calcium such as milk or cheese could help too xxxHow can i make my nails healthier?
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps1542.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems
okay well a healthy diet always helps. u should eat more protein and fiber and drink lots of water. also magnesium supplements and calcium help strengthen nails and hair. hope it works out :)
i had the same problem forever. i used this green tea nail polish and love it. nails are hard and growning....
  • windows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment