Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How to make your nails grow long, strong, and healthy??

i stopped biting my nails a couple moths ago, but they r still short. my friends tease me at school because of my nails and i am going to have surgery on my ingrown toenails on both of my big toes.plz help me i am going to need all the help i can get.thanx to everyone that left me messeges or tips.How to make your nails grow long, strong, and healthy??
Eat extra protein. Jello is good.


You will have to wait for them to grow in though.


There's no hurrying that.How to make your nails grow long, strong, and healthy??
They have this polish at SALLY';S called NAIL LIFE (nail revitalizer) it's 7.99 and I use it. It's very good and it grows your nail fast. You use it as they tell you and good things will happen to your nails.
use Sally hansen nail products. they work wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment