Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A good way to stop biting nails and grow healthy ones?

i've bitten my nails for SUCH a long time. since I was very young. I now want to try grow them out, but I can't think of anything to help them. They're really really small. It's not like I just nibble them when I have a hangnail, it's full on biting. Will my nails recover and be able to grow nicely? What ways have worked for you to stop?A good way to stop biting nails and grow healthy ones?
My nails used to be the same way! But I tried to wear a hair tie on my wrist to snap myself every time I bit them...that didn't last long. So I got a manicure even though they barely had any length. They put this nail stuff on my fingernails to make them grow and pushed back my cuticles and all of that stuff but anyways they also painted them this really pretty color that I never wanted to bite off. I only got that one manicure and it only costed like $10-15 so now I have someone paint them(like a family member). If you know that you want them beautiful, you will tell yourself not to bite them. You can also buy that no bite stuff. But it didn't really stop me. Sure it tasted bad but didn't help. I bit through it. Also nail polish remover or Aloe tastes bad. I hated the taste of the Aloe(actual plant but the bottled stuff is probably the same way) so I didn't bite mine. I hope I helped! If not, oh well. Good luck! Beautiful nails makes beautiful hands and beautiful hands makes a happy person!LOL! Also if you paint your nails it makes them stronger and since you don't bite them w/ nail polish, they will become healthier.A good way to stop biting nails and grow healthy ones?
they have a nail polish that tastes really bad and everytime you bite the nail withit on (like sticking the WHOLE nail in mouth) it has chemicals in it that cause you to vomit.


http://www.ebay.com/covergirl/nailbiterp鈥?/a>
I was like you! What I did was: I painted my nails on my own. It looked so pretty in the end and I took so much of my time out of it that I didn't dare do anything to ruin it. And if that doesn't work, try rounding the tip of your fingers with nail polish remover...ugh...it's tough love...
i have heard that if u put nail polish on them that u bite them.
I used to slather my fingertips in fingernail polish remover!! Nothing tastes worse than that to me, and if you stick your fingers in your mouth, you'll remember, b/c that taste stays w/ you! Plus, you have to wash your hands *really good* to get it all to go away.


To make them healthier, which, for some people, helps keep them from biting, b/c they're prettier, find a vitamin supplement, like pre-natal vitamins (although that could be hard to explain if someone found out), or any multi-vitamin, or calcium chews.
I used to bite my nails, too! If you wear a lot of nail polish, it might stop you since nail polish tastes pretty bad. Or go get a manicure. You won't want to ruin it by biting your nails! And everytime you bite them, think about how great they would look if you didnt. Heres another idea: Biting your nails weakens them A LOT. That's why they're so easy to bite. If you put nail-strengthening polish on them, it will hurt when you try to bite them.

No comments:

Post a Comment