Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why are my nails discoloured even though I have a healthy diet and lots of water?

plenty of calcium too but they are not white, more clear, if you know what I mean. Can anything be done about this?Why are my nails discoloured even though I have a healthy diet and lots of water?
well..the clear ones are more moustourized than the white ones...so its not a bad thing...Why are my nails discoloured even though I have a healthy diet and lots of water?
of even mine r sorta light pink -very light pink infact. r they pale or somethin? like if they r white dont worry they r just a shade lighter then the normal color


if ur really worried ask a doctor abt it.


gud luck!
some girls are just born with discolored nails. look into using teeth whitener on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment