Friday, February 12, 2010

I want long, strong healthy nails?

Any tips on how I can improve my nails, they are weak and always break on the sides. I have never been able to grow them, they are also quite flat.I want long, strong healthy nails?
Firstly don't get nail extensions as they deprive your nails of light and air which weakens them even more! Eat a diet high in protein (it's what nails are made of) and strengthen from within.You can buy stuff that strengthens nails as well such sally Hansen's miracle cure....Hope that helps.I want long, strong healthy nails?
always wear rubber gloves when putting hands in detergents or washing powder, etc. also before bed gently file any 'nicks' or rough edges at the end of the nail and then put on a good hand cream taking extra care to rub it in the cuticles and over the nail. also make sure your diet contains enough protein and don't use your nails as 'tools' .
i have the same problem, i have acrylic tips now which are fantastic. however if you do not want or cannot afford tip there is an oil that is used to help protect acrylic nails which is great for natural nails too. it is Solaroil by creative... contains vitamin e and helps your nails grow. probably only available in beauty salons but well worth a try. i use it even when i dont have my tips on and my nails are better now than they have been in years.
Eat a cube of jelly a day
Oh, I can sympathise, I have exactly the same type of nails as you. I once asked my GP and he said that most of it is genetic and there's not a lot you can do about it. Having flat nails also doesn't help as there's less resistence and therefore they bend easily. The only options are to put on nail varnish or get false nails or extensions. You can try to improve your diet as well, but I personally found this didn't really help me!
I love u
wear nailvarnish with a base coat and top coat on. go to a salon and they can do that for u. but if they are no very nice anyway why not go for fab fake ones?
I use Lee calcium enriched strengthener from bodycare. It really does work, my mum who has never been able to grow her nails started using it, after I told her about it. Even she is having good results, she's told all her friends about it too. You use it as a base coat for 5 days then every other day results are pretty quick
if you eat healthy...lots of fruit and have lots of calcuim in your diet
hello. i bite my nails so i dont know if you do, but there is this nail polish from sally hansen called 篓miricle growth篓. its in a gold bottle and it works wonsers! it streghens the nin 5 days! they grow, and look more healthy! good luck hope this helped!
I think you can try OPI nail polish, they have a product called Envy, which can make your nails stronger. I am using it as well. As I know, you have to polish it everyday, can't be lazy if u want to be pretty. First day, you polish two layers, after that each day you just polish one until the seventh day as you need to remove them and start the cycle again.





There is two options for the Envy, one is original (grossy) and one is matt. I like the matt one, but up to you, as the functions are just the same. You can buy them in the department stores / the beauty salons. Coz both of us got weak nails, we better not to grow the nails too long. If they are broken, it is v. ugly.... ^_^





For the flat nails, I think you can use the nail polish as well, but which brand and which model I don't have any ideas. You can ask the sales in the beauty salons and have a try.
  • windows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment