Friday, February 12, 2010

How can I keep my nails to be long and healthy?

every time i try to grow them long it always end up breaking


so what should i do plz help :)How can I keep my nails to be long and healthy?
Use a hand and nail moisturiser to keep them in good condition. Also buy a strengthening nail polish- a good one that my girlfriend uses is by Sally Hansen and they come in clear or coloured varieties.





The only other thing you can do is to make sure you have a good diet, as one of the first signs of a bad diet is unhealthy skin/nails. This should include calcium, which is particularly good for your bones and nails.How can I keep my nails to be long and healthy?
Try Nailtiques
Get acrylic nails.
no polish. moisturize after washing hands. use a drop of extra olive oil on ur nails. soak them in buttermilk.

No comments:

Post a Comment