Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Vitamins for keeping my hair, skin and nails healthy.....?

I just recently started taking B12 for an energy boost and my hair and nails are growing like crazy. I usually get my roots done every 5-6 weeks and I am getting them redone this week and it has only been 3 weeks. As far as my nails go, they used to be brittle and wouldn't grow but now they are shiny and strong.Vitamins for keeping my hair, skin and nails healthy.....?
I would say vitamin C and have calcium too, Like milk and eggs. Also wash like everyday or something to nourish your body.


Also do not eat fatty foods, as they can affect the skin and let your hair get greasy


=]Vitamins for keeping my hair, skin and nails healthy.....?
I found some info in this web page:





http://www.energyfirst.com/Hair-Skin-and鈥?/a>





open this link and click on the pdf link that says ';Download the Hair, Skin, and Nails Datasheets';





There's 3 pages of information in there.





All the best!
any daily vitamin will be fine.
the best vitamins for that are ';brewers yeast' i used to have really dry skin and hair and now its so nice. yay!
I know these aren't vitamins but they help





Hair - papaya shampoo (any)


Nails - eat jelly


Skin - Avon 'Skin so Soft'
Go to a whole foods store they usually have a section for vitamins and they are very helpful. I have gone in several times to consult w/ them.
pre-natal, E

No comments:

Post a Comment