Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Guys~ Healthy nails or ';pretty/manicured'; nails for girls?

Would you prefer a girl who had just regular, healthy, clean nails or polished nails?





-MPGuys~ Healthy nails or ';pretty/manicured'; nails for girls?
Both are good! If I already like the girl, her nails don't really influence anything. I like the all natural look, but I also like the manicured look from time to time. I would say for fancy stuff, polished nails, for basic stuff like camping or just around the house, normal nails are good.





If she works in a job wear she has to dress up all the time, then polished nails. If she doesn't work or is just a student or works somewhere more casual, I think pretty/manicured nails can make a girl seem high maintenance. So really it depends on the situation and what she is wearing. But I think both are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment