Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you grow healthy looking, long and pretty nails?

I really want those long pretty nails. Like the ones that look like french manicure but my nails always split. I have tried the sally hansen diamond strength polish but it doesn't help very much. Since my nails just keep splitting, I cut them short so maybe they would grow back better. Now they are just growing back abnormally shaped and they are still splitting!! I know i can have nice nails naturally because I did once for about a week but now they just look uneven and cracked. I dont want acrylics because they are expensive and ruin your real nails. Does anyone know some way or some product to help grow pretty and strong nails?How do you grow healthy looking, long and pretty nails?
I use Nailque on the base and the teflon clear (3 coats on the top). My nails are just like yours and if they are without any polish they just split and weaken. Also, eat a lot of Jello - gelatin is good for nailsHow do you grow healthy looking, long and pretty nails?
Eat food rich in the vitamin B biotin which is required for the growth of nails. Peanuts, egg yolk, mushroom, bananas, cauliflower contain Vitamin B. Fresh carrot juice contains calcium and phosphorus required for stronger nails. More cheap and natural remedies for nail care atthe link below.
put on hardner and do manicure for more info email me at soniabaig515@hotmail.com
I had the same problem and I found a product called Nail Envy at my local salon and it works AWESOME
Hi girl i used to have the same problem until i found this great nail polish in WAL*MART that was just clear so that it could make your nails look shiny and healthier so i tried it and the next couple of days my nails werent splitting as much as they used to then after like two weeks they stopped all toghther. The product i used was nothing fancy and was just 3 bucks it had no real name but if you look for it you will defently see it.
try oil of evening primrose,my nails are so hard ,since taking them, and cost is 拢3.00 just take 3 per day,they are non habit forming and are very safe to take,in about 2 months your nails will grow and you won,t look back. i have to trim/file mine every 2 weeks.
I used a product by Sally Hansen and it works really good..i did my nails today actually..and did a french manicure myself...but yeah sally hansen is a good product..

No comments:

Post a Comment