Friday, February 12, 2010

If my nails grow really fast and healthy, does that ussually mean that hair is growing fast and healthy?

just curious about if healthy nails usually a sign of healthy growing hair tooIf my nails grow really fast and healthy, does that ussually mean that hair is growing fast and healthy?
generally speaking. you hair and nails are created from your body's dead cells -nature's recycler. eat a balanced diet and get lots of rest.If my nails grow really fast and healthy, does that ussually mean that hair is growing fast and healthy?
no not really
usually if you have healthy nails you have healthy hair. your vitamins are properly balanced and so is your diet. congrats on having a healthy lifestyle!!
yes they do
my nails grow fast but my hair doesn't grow at all :S

No comments:

Post a Comment