Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I get long healthy nails & hair quickly?

My hair %26amp; nails both grow really slow.How can I get long healthy nails %26amp; hair quickly?
From my experience taking Vitamin E is excellent for hair, skin %26amp; nails growth. I suggest that you try that first %26amp; it is all natural. good luck :)How can I get long healthy nails %26amp; hair quickly?
long hair and strong, longer nails happen when your body has all the nutrients it needs. A healthy diet is the most important. Then you want to add vitamins. After your body takes what it needs it goes to your hair and nails. After my 1st child, i kept taking my prenatal vitamins, in case i got pregnant again. A year later, my hair grew about 1/2 foot or so.
don't use heavy oil in your hair and try not to wear ponytails cause it breaks off your hair





buy polish that makes nails grow
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment