Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can i get my nails strong and healthy?

since a little kid i have bite my nails. i have been getting better recently and sometimes i can control myself! haha.


but whenever i grown them they always just break. how can i make them nice and thick helathy nails?How can i get my nails strong and healthy?
Buy special nail vitamins from the pharmacy,use almond oil instead of hand cream,this will make the nails strongerHow can i get my nails strong and healthy?
try to brush your nails using toothbrush(an old one) with toothpaste everytime you go on a shower.. i read it somewhere about this.. it can strengthen your nails and make it shiny..
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Get more protein in your diet. Until then, use nail polish hardener.
lather them in steak


RP

No comments:

Post a Comment