Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How can I make my nails healthy?

Some of my fingernails are oddly shaped-- they are curvy and bumpy. And then some of them get wide at the white parts. I used to bite my nails, so I think that's why they get wide at the end. How can I make them all flat, smooth, and pretty? And healthy, of courseHow can I make my nails healthy?
Flat - Get rid of the ridges on the surface using the buffer thing for nails


Healthy - don't bite them anymore, and eat healthy! Apply nail/cuticle oil everyday(one drop on each nail).


Pretty - You can apply some nail polish with vitamin, or put nail lotion on them (again, don't bite them!!)How can I make my nails healthy?
Buff and file. And as a home remedy, try massaging a little minced garlic or garlic oil around your cuticles for 10 minutes, then wash it off and moisturize. It should help. (P.S. Be sure to use scented soap and/or lotion. As garlic isn't that flattering.)
File and buffer them. I got a nice one at a shop called ';Seacret'; which has worked wonders on my nails.
Eat more gelatin.

No comments:

Post a Comment