Friday, February 5, 2010

How do i grow healthy long nails?

since the age of five ive been chewing my nails every time i try to stop ill just start again. this is a really bad habit can someone find a cure or something to help me grow long beautiful nails?How do i grow healthy long nails?
Take biotin vitamin pills. They REALLY help. I'm always cutting my nails now, lol. They also grow long hairHow do i grow healthy long nails?
there is this nail cream i dont know what its called but u can just google it and it helps u stop biting ur nails... what i do is get manicures so i don't bite and after a while u just get used to not doing it..... eat healthy drink a lot and get nail creme and nail care kits keep ur cuticles clean and short





best of luck
First you need to stop chewing them, then I heard that the oil used to cook french fries is good to have healthy nails.
Eat right, drink alot of water and have vitamins for hair skin and nails

No comments:

Post a Comment