Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do you make my nails healthy?

I seem to have the worst nails ever! My main problem is I have skin peeling by the sides of my nails which peel off and are quite sore. My second problem is cuticle, they are all wonky and look horrible and my third problem is I have white marks on them. Please can someone tell me how to solve these problems.How do you make my nails healthy?
My nails have always been paper thin and with hang nails. A girlfreind of mine told me about Nutra Nail Strengthener and Thickener. Its sold at Walmart or at your local pharmacy like Walgreens. I went and got a manicure, did like my girlfrind said and bought the polish and I apply it every morning, when I get a break at work, and before I got to bed at night. Every week, I take it off with a little bottle of acetone from Sallly's Beauty supply store. I also have a nail file with a fine side and a not so rough side and use it once a week to keep the edges of my nails straight.The polish works! My nails and hands have never looked better. A manicure once a month helps and feels good too. So does a pedicure.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment