Friday, February 5, 2010

How to get long, strong and healthy nails?

So my nails are really short %26amp; whenever I try to grow them longer they break... How can I get them really healthy and long fast? Mine are so short, it is annoying! I'll say now that I do bite/ chew them.. how can I stop?





How long would it take to get them a good length?





Thanks, tip would be appreciated :)How to get long, strong and healthy nails?
I have found some good tips in website called beautifulhamesha...may be good for you too sending link from google search.. please open first link in search result and try it....hope you will feel happy





http://www.google.co.in/search?q=beautif…How to get long, strong and healthy nails?
It is very difficult to stop the nail-biting once it is formed, but you should stop this habit in order to have a strong and healthy nails. Here's some simple remedies that may help you to stop nail-biting:


- Always keep a portable fingernail file with you and whenever you get the urge of nail-biting, start rubbing your fingernail with the nail file.


- You can always ask your nearby friend to remind you whenever you start chewing your fingernail.


- You may apply some bitter nail-polish or cover it with a band or wear gloves





Here's a link that may help


Simple Remedies for Nail Biting


http://ezinearticles.com/?Simple-Remedie…





Nails: How to keep your fingernails healthy and strong


http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nails/W…
i wish i knew! i wear sally hansens nail strengthening nail polishes, but that doesn't always work for me either..
I don't bite or chew my nails, but I do have the same problem. The reason my nails are so brittle is because I'm anemic. Anyways, I have been taking biotin and iron supplements every morning and have noticed somewhat healthier hair and nails. Also, I use a strengthening base coat when I paint my nails, and a strengthening nail polish remover as well. With all of those combined, I now have healthy, non-brittle or flaky nails! Good luck, darling.


Edit: If you can't stop biting your nails, they sell these bottles of bitter-tasting liquid that you paint on your nails. It's clear and is much like just painting on a clear nail polish-- only it tastes terrible!


xoxo
Take lots of iron! I won't guarantee your nails will grow fast though...


One way to stop from biting your nails is you could dip your fingertips in lemon juice.


Hope this helps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment