Sunday, February 7, 2010

How to get my nails to be long, healthy, and strong?

well I want to grow my nails long any advice?


I don't bite my nails by the way.


also how to prevent them from being chipped?


and if you could tell me how to prevent hangnails that would be great too.How to get my nails to be long, healthy, and strong?
you go to the nail care section in a storee. and you buy the nail polish that ssays itll make your nails strong and wont chipHow to get my nails to be long, healthy, and strong?
go to a drug store's nail polish section.


they should have nail growth enhancers, nail strengthening serum, etc..
GO TO ANY STORE LIKE A CVS OR SOMETHING AND PURCHASE SOME NAIL POLISH THAT STIMULATES/PROMOTES NAIL GROWTH
the link below, its worth a shot my gf did it
Poke your nails in garlic!

No comments:

Post a Comment