Friday, February 5, 2010

I want to have long, beautiful, and healthy nails!!! How can I do that?

I JUST BOUGHT A FRENCH MANICURE SET, BUT I HAVE SHORT UGLY NAILS. I NEED HELP!!!I want to have long, beautiful, and healthy nails!!! How can I do that?
just keep them clean and shape themI want to have long, beautiful, and healthy nails!!! How can I do that?
Eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables...works wonders. Also, make sure that you are getting sufficient calcium and iron intake!
get a nail polish that is called hard as nails and it keeps ur nails hard so they dont chip and it helps them grow





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
There is a vitamin that's actually called Hair %26amp; Nails. It works on the base of the nail, and the roots of the hair though, so it might take a little while for you to notice it, but it really does work. You can get it at Wal-mart.
soak them in olive oil is best. If u dont have it masarge hand cream on them in circles. file them into a round shape. Use a french manicure set as well. They're 拢1 @ Primark!
develop 10-its a nail polish originally used for horses but mine are LONG trust me-use it for 2 weeks and watch
pre-natal vitamins work wonders on hair and nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment