Friday, February 5, 2010

What are ways you can you make your nails grow healthy and long?

i used to bite my nails a lot but they finally started growing. I was wondering how i could make my nails strong,healthy,and long but really SOON! can anybody help me?What are ways you can you make your nails grow healthy and long?
Keep them painted. My nails always grow better when I keep them painted. It seems like the polish kind of protects them.





And make sure you use a good base and top coat. There's a line called ';Creative'; at Ulta that has the best... the base coat is called Sticky and the top coat is Super Shiny. What are ways you can you make your nails grow healthy and long?
SOON, doesn't happen with nails. Eat healthy and take your vitamins. The only way to make ';soon'; happen fast is to go to a nail salon and get fake ones put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment