Sunday, February 7, 2010

What can i do and eat to make my nails healthy?

i need my toes and fingers to look better also do u know any ways to stop my self from biting my nailsWhat can i do and eat to make my nails healthy?
Eat a good balanced diet for a healthy looking body, skin, hair and nails. Calcium can help make nails stronger. Avoid knocking your nails as this can cause white spots. treat your nails be moisturizing your hands and nails. file, buff and cut you nails to keep them looking nice. Always use a base coat before putting nail vanish on and a top coat to seal in the colour. You can get special clear nail polish that tastes horrid so you don't want to bite nails or try substituting biting your nails for chewing gum. What can i do and eat to make my nails healthy?
alright drink alot of milk and use sally hansen's nail strengthner or hardner (they're realllly good my mom bought them)..yeah it should be one of those..they're really cheap and u can find them at drugstores..and for u to stop urself from biting ur nails apply nail polish on it..usually when u bite it it tastes bitter so u would stop..


hope i was able to help %26lt;3
Eat good things like plenty of carbs and dairy and ure nails should grow quicker and stronger. There is some kind of varnish u can put on that makes ure nails taste mank so u dont bite them :P





can u do mine pllz http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Get Mavala nail hardener.


It will help your nails to grow long %26amp; strong.


It stopped mine from flaking really badly!
I have very long and hard nails - I used to eat unmade jelly blocks.
milk and anything full of calcium x

No comments:

Post a Comment