Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What vitamins/supplements would I take if I wanted promote nail growth and healthy hair?

You can buy a product at Walmart called


SKIN, HAIR, and NAILS


It comes in a brown bottle with a pink label


it is manufactured by a company called REXALL


and it worked great for me!What vitamins/supplements would I take if I wanted promote nail growth and healthy hair?
prenatal vitamins, when i was pregnatn i had the prettiest hair and the longest nailsWhat vitamins/supplements would I take if I wanted promote nail growth and healthy hair?
Vitamin E
silica is the answer. its all natural and u can take it in pill or gel form.any healh food store will have it. most for the hair and nails.silca is a mineral. or its proper name is silicon, its essential for maintaining healthy bone and connective tissue. Traces of this mineral can be found in every organ and cell of the body, with its greatest concentrations being in cartilage, blood vessels, skin and hair. While silica may not be the first beauty nutrient that leaps to your mind, its value shouldn't be ignored since beautiful and strong hair, skin and nails depend upon it. In fact, silica not only enables your body's framework to hold you up, it will also help your natural good looks to hold up too. hopefully this helps u to understand what its all about!!
prenatal vitamins

No comments:

Post a Comment