Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I get healthy nails?

my nails peel a lot and my cuticles are very dry and sometimes flaky





my nails can be very embarrassing, so if you know of anything(s) that will work, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what it/they is/are





thanks!How can I get healthy nails?
a healthy diet and eat lots of jello. a good vitamin E cream rubbed into fingers and nails works. do not put any nail polish on.How can I get healthy nails?
i had the same prob.. i started useing nail stangthing polish then green tea polish for your dry cuticles use curel hand and cuticle lotion it comes in a medium size bottle it works great!!! its a good size so you can out it in you purse or whatever but that stuff will really work!
usually when you go to a nail place they'll fix it all up for you with tools go there every month thats what my baby-sitter does

No comments:

Post a Comment