Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I get long and healthy nails?

In a month?How can I get long and healthy nails?
Have you tried acrylics?





Use clear protein inhanced nail polish to help strengthen and give your nails a healthy gloss. Also don't be afraid to trim them, make sure your cuticles are healthy. Go to CVS and walgreens and get some cuticle moisturizer. Also pick up a kit like this





http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de鈥?/a>





Good luck!How can I get long and healthy nails?
Try drinking more milk. It really made my nails stronger.
nail strenthener%26amp; no fake nails it thins out your nail they break really easy!!
try soaking them and warm water that makes my nails long and healthy.
Take a gelatin supplement daily. You can find it in most vitamin sections of your local drug store or grocery store. My boyfriend takes these, and they have helped strengthen his nails tremendously!!! (He was getting ingrown toenails, but not anymore, thank goodness.) Good luck!
sally hansens nail strengthener works really nice. check out all the nail products and pick the one that suits u the most

No comments:

Post a Comment