Friday, February 5, 2010

How Do I Grow Stronger,Longer,Healthy Nails?

I Just recently stopped biting my nails, And I just cut them when they were long. Now i want them longer but I just used the last of my bite stop nail polish. How do i get them longer using home products?? And how do I make them grow longer in a short period of time? Instead of going out and buying mail products what can I use from my own kitchen?? Plz helpHow Do I Grow Stronger,Longer,Healthy Nails?
Some people are unable to grow nice nails, because that's how their body is, and it just doesn't produce them nicely. And some people's nails just grow faster than others, so you have to be patient because just because you want them to grow fast, that doesn't mean they will even if you take a bunch of vitamins for it. My nails grow quite long even in just one week, but my friend's nails take more like two or three weeks to grow the same length as mine were in the first. So be patient. Just don't bite them, there really isn't anything you can use from your own kitchen to use. Drink lots of water, that always helps a lot.How Do I Grow Stronger,Longer,Healthy Nails?
Do not use a nail clipper. Only use a nail file to shape and shorten them. Protect your nails with thicker moisturizers to protect them from exposure to water which dries them out %26amp; makes them brittle.





Try Revlon's disposable files made for weak nails. File in one direction only. Start on one side and file towards the middle, then go to the other side and file towards the middle of your nail. Smooth the nail into a squoval that mirrors you cuticle or the shape of the white part of your nail bed.





Finish the edges of the nail with a hindo stone, a smooth ceramic/stone nail file or the finest grit nail file you can find. You want to make the edges really smooth.





Also, avoid using metal nail files. I recommend using disposable nail files and changing them frequently. The fresher the grit, the less the drag which leads to tearing and peeling.





I also use a cuticle balm or nail oil to moisturize my nails and protect them from water since I wash my hands frequently.


(ex. Solar Oil, OPI Avoplex)





Vit E oil, jojoba oil, Aquaphor Healing Ointment, Vaseline or plain Chapstick will work too.





Avoid products w/ formaldehyde or toluene, they are very hard on nails.





Some women swear by taking pre-natal vitamins.
milk and don't bite them at anytime and really your nails grows like you hair it will brake at time but keep clear nail polish on them and drink milk and they will start to grow real long and healthy but remember that you have to maintain them so keep a nail filer on you at all time so that you can can and shape them when they need it .
body exercise
Not too much from the kitchen. You can simply use a good clear polish and keep them clean and shaped. Reply a fresh three coats about every week or less.
Rub your finger nails under an orange peel.
Use a green tea polish they have them at your local drug store and they make you nails amazing! Grean tea can do anything sooo make sure u use it!
use your polish plus calcium and always wash and clean the inside of your nails with a brush. you'll see this'll be good for your nails =)
I used to bite my nails and I made a New Year's resolution to stop. Now my nails grow long and strong and rarely break. My advice to you is to eat Jello everyday. There are proteins from horse hooves in it and it makes your nails grow long and strong. in addition to eating jello, you should always keep your nails polished. Try not to get manicures though. They can make your nails weak. Whenever i go to the nailshop I just get a polish change not a manicure
Knox Gelatin helps mix it with your regular Jello and eat lots of it. its very low fat and it helped my nails grow stronger.
Well nothing at your home is going to really make your nail's grow fast. But there are somethings that you can do to ensure that they grow healthy and strong. Soaking your nails in vegetable or canola oil is a good way to replenish moisture. Or you can just brush the oil onto your nail and massage it in. I know a woman who works for a hand modeling agency that does this. In fact, vegetable oils are better than many commercially sold nail care products because they don't have the alcohol-containing fragrances that can dry out nails.





Also, a little-known nutrient called biotin can thicken nails to help prevent splitting and cracking. Biotin is absorbed into the core of the nail, where it may encourage a better, thicker nail to grow. Cauliflower is a rich source of biotin, as are legumes such as peanuts and lentils. One study showed that people consuming 2,500 micrograms (2.5 milligrams) of biotin daily had marked increases in nail thickness after six months. To get this much biotin, though, you'll need to take it in supplement form.
dont bite them use nail lengthener and take vitamins
jello really helps
eat your carrots
Take oral vitamin supplements. Omega Fatty acids


Also massage your hands and nails with olive oil daily
Eating fish and drinking milk

No comments:

Post a Comment