Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can i get my nails to grow healthy and strong?

Take a calcium supplement and a Gelatin supplement according to directions. Keep your nails manicured regularly, and apply nail hardenerHow can i get my nails to grow healthy and strong?
Drink milk and other dairy stuff. Doesn't have to be in huge amounts, either. Just drink a glass of milk each day.How can i get my nails to grow healthy and strong?
For healthy nails and hair take calcium supplements, like milk and eggs.


Externally rub your nails with the lemon rind for 5 min then wash off with water,it makes the brittle nails turn hard strong, and make them look fresh.





And you can also try the the following method take some almond or olive oil in a bowl heat the oil , when the oil is warm(Luke) then dip your fingers in it for 5 min then wash off with warm water. this is the best method .Apply the night cream or cold cream before retiring for bed.
I tried many products on the market. And I found one that is really working. Before my nails were weak and had yellowish color. Now they are strong and I am able to grow them long without chipping and breaking. This product is Orly Nail Defense. You can find it in any salon that have nail products. I know that Ulta salon has it.
first of all a lot of calcium,but for your nails to look tip-top in a second rub some vitamin-e gel on them,or some olive oil.the oils help your nails get the essencial vitamins they need.
there is a vitamin supplement called Biotin, that works very well. It's also good for hair and skin

No comments:

Post a Comment