Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How can I keep my nails healthy?

For nails that easily break, or have peeling ridges...what are the best remedies?





thank you.How can I keep my nails healthy?
Vitamin E helps apparently, they sell stuff specifically for nails at natural health food stores.





Plus if you take a protein suppliment it will greatly improve your hair strength, nails and skin.How can I keep my nails healthy?
Nail Magic. My nails used to be very brittle and break all the time, but once I started to use this daily, my nail started to grow long and are still doing so, even though I don't use Nail Magic anymore. Eating healthy and cleaning them also helps too. Good luck!





http://www.nailmagic.com/- Nail Magic Polish
Moisturize! I massage oil into them and apply nail strengthener over it. It works!

No comments:

Post a Comment