Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What is the best product to grow healthy nails?

My nails will grow for a little while then start splitting. Is there a good product out there?What is the best product to grow healthy nails?
Same with me!


aha such a drag ain't it?


my Doctor told me it's from lack of nutrition %26amp; vitamins,


But some people have naturally very weak nails,


You can go to your Doctor and have him prescribe something for you're particular reason, But it's way easier going to a drugstore like cvs, or walmart , i love all products by sally Henson, she has a whole nail and skin care line, look any products that are for your specif reason





i reccomend ';micale salon strength treatment'; for your cause.What is the best product to grow healthy nails?
try green tea polish. It's clear so you can still paint your nails a color. Also chlorine seems to make my nails grow, so go to the pool!
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment