Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I keep my nails very healthy and clean?

I would like natural remedy's but anything will work..


And if your going to suggest products can you keep them cheap?How can I keep my nails very healthy and clean?
1.Trip our nails with clippers. This will get rid of the bad tips.


2.File your nails with a nail file. This will shape your nails to make them look clean and healthy.


3.Soak fingers in water for 5-10 minutes this will make your nails more relaxed and easier to deal with.


4. Apply lotion, this will nourish your nails.


5. Add cuticle oil, this will help you nail cuticles.


6. Apply nail polish. This will make your nails strong and healthy.


7. Don't pick at your nails!


Good Luck!


All this stuff I'm pretty sure you can buy at the drugstore.How can I keep my nails very healthy and clean?
Uhhh...soap and water? lol just kidding, just file them regularly and besides the obvious soap and water you can soak them in bleach for a couple of min to get them white or lemon juice would work as well.
By.. not biting on them for starters, try not painting them, and last, don't smoke. Its really hard to avoid doing the first 2.
Are they in a bad condition right now? I think you should just lay off nail polish for a while and basically just cut and file them when they get too long :) Buff them too if you want. Simple as that!
drink alot of milk. and don't know any products for them. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment