Friday, February 5, 2010

How do I make my nails look healthy?

Recently, my toenails have developped weird sort of layers all over the surface, like thick scabs of nail. And they've become really weak at the base, like I could put my fingernail right underneath them and pull them off. I've tried buffing, but it won't wear them down nice and smooth. I don't think it's a vitamin deficiency, because I've been taking vitamins religiously for ages now, and have a very healthy diet. What could it be? How do I make it stop? (PS: I'll probably visit a pedicurist or doctor soon, just to investivate, but I want to know if anyone else has had a similar problem in case I can just remedy it quickly.)How do I make my nails look healthy?
Try using Essie Billionails, it's enriched with vitamins A and D, wheat and vegetable proteins, and it hydrates and nourishes and nails. It's you put it on just like a nail polish. $15, but works really well.


go to http://www.nailcareguide.com/Ess_Bil_For鈥?/a>How do I make my nails look healthy?
rub ur nails with olive oil.
drink lots of milk
my fingernails are really weak, so i bought a clear sally hansen nail strengthening polish. you apply a coat, let it dry for 2 minutes, then another coat %26amp; you can do like 3 coats. i usually do. it covers up flaws pretty nicely while being a clear polish. my nails look healthy on the outside even though underneath they have been bitten down a few layers. try it! its less than $5 at walgreens! good luck!
Eat Jello.. Gelatin is good for nails..
Drink LOADS of water. literally LOADS also my grandma gave me some nail creame that she got at avon. Hope it helps.
Apply Mehendi!


your problem is then solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment