Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can i make my nails grow long and healthy?

ive stopped biting my nails recently, but my nails are really dry (like around the actually nail)!!


please help!





also how can i make them grow!


p.s. using home stuff preferably!How can i make my nails grow long and healthy?
I know how u feel about using home products, but Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle really does work. It makes your nails so much stronger. I swear by it! You just put it on every other day and thats it!How can i make my nails grow long and healthy?
use green tea, almost anything thats healthy for u works!

Report Abuse



Keep your hands moisturized by using hand lotion regularly. Find a lotion that is absorbed quickly, and doesn't leave a greasy feel. For instance, Keri is a very good, intensive moisturizer, but takes a long time to absorb into my skin. I use it on my feet at night, and wear socks to keep the bed sheets clean.





Wear gloves when doing the dishes, cleaning, or gardening. These activities are hard on your hands and nails. Keep a nail file with you so you can fix any nicks, or breaks in your nails. Even with these precautions you still have to deal with your genetics. Some people have thicker nails than others. Using one of the nail hardeners is sometimes the only way to get long nails. Find a length that works for you, and keep your nails trimmed to prevent problem breaks.
I don`t know any home remedies. Apply hand lotion to the cuticle area around your nails and try Sally Hansen products(reasonably priced) They are the best I have ever tried. The liquid nail wrap and polish have made my nails very hard and long. Many other products in that line may help your dry brittle nails. Sally Hansen is sold at WalMart or any drugstore.
Use cuticle oil, and take pre-natal vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment