Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is the best way to let your nails grow strong and healthy, and not break alot?

Well, to begin with, my nails are alright, but everytime they grow, they break, and I put that stuff on them for maximum growth, but it doesn't grow fast enough, and I want to do french nails but it's always crooked.... and plus, I dont do it right. What's the best possible way I can do french nails withought messing them up? My nails are okay now, and they aren't that short, but there is another party tomorrow and I dont wanna go to it unless my nails look okay.So can any 1 please help me find any good technique for doing my


nails ';french nails';, healthy, strong, and long?? Please tell me if u have the answer.You truley are a lifesaver if u tell me.The party is tomorrow and I got everything ready, but I really need my nails done, and I cant go to the salon cuz I dont have time.Thanx for telling me, whoever did.Thanx u guys.What is the best way to let your nails grow strong and healthy, and not break alot?
eat and drinks lots of calcium and protein. Put nail prptect on them like Sally Hansen's Hard as nails. works great as your nails are growing and it will keep the strong. fake nails just make your nails weak and break.. Hope this helps!!





God Bless!What is the best way to let your nails grow strong and healthy, and not break alot?
My mom's secret she cooks alot with fresh garlic.


along with eating lots of calcium


cut fresh garlic clove in half rub on nails twice a day let sit for 5 to 10 minutes wash hands. after a couple of days nails should see results. experiment hope this helps.

Report Abuse



go to the salon and have them done. then they'll be strong, long and french for your party tomorrow :)





**note - you can do sculptured nails and don't let them use a drill on your nails. then they WON'T ruin your nails. OPI makes a product called Nail Envy - its better than Sally Hansen.**
you should keep strengthening polish on them and file them when ruff edges come about
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment