Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I make my natural nails strong & healthy?

They tend to peel when they're long. My diet is fine and I exercise regularly so I am healthy. What tips are good to protect my nails? Thanks.How can I make my natural nails strong %26amp; healthy?
i drink lots of milk, it really helps my nails grow and makes them white so they look really healthy. also file them regularly so that they grow quicker.








%26lt;3//xHow can I make my natural nails strong %26amp; healthy?
well..


make sure you soak your nails alot, put plenty of hand and nail lotion on and file them down and then they will gradually get stronger and not peel. a good varnish to put on them is sally hanson stuff there a loads of idfferent types they make your nails so strong.


it will make your nails be lovely and healthy


good luck, and hope i helped


xxxx
if you want the top bit of your nails to go white then you should drink allot of milk this is also a sign of fitness.if you smoke then you nails will go very bad and the only way to treat this is to stop.


hope this helped x
Well my mom takes these vitamins called hair skin and nails and they make you hair skin and nails more stronger.You could probably get them at wallgreens or longs.They really do help.
protein protein protein eat plenty of chicken, tuna, eggs and turkey.


have lots of green leafy veg


drink water


take a skin hair and nails supplement


massage cuticle oil or butter into your nails daily!





good luck xx
Theirs a really good nail polish you can get it's called Sally Hansen 'Hard as Nails'. You get it in Super-drugs the shop. Its good just use it on your tips of your nails.





Good Luck ;)(;
eat fish, have a cod liver oil capsule everyday


and drink milk before you sleep


works for me x
Use a moisturiser. That may help.
i know its not nice but if you put garlic on it, it makes it stronger.


but there curtain nail vanishes too or tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment