Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can you get nails to grow healthy ?

I bit my nails for awhile but i've stopped . However,taking one hand, only my pinky and ring finger nails grow.. it's the same thing with the other hand. These are the only nails which are growing. so what's up?How can you get nails to grow healthy ?
alot of people would say take calcium, and for some it works...





personally, I have a zinc deficiency... so if I take my 50 mg supplement daily, they all grow out within a week... at varying lengths of course... maybe you should have a blood panel taken for mineral deficiencies...How can you get nails to grow healthy ?
Prenatal vitamins. You will have beautiful nails and hair in no time.
You should defenitly try Avon's ';Nail Experts'; they make your nails lenghen and strenghten!
try to use Sally Hanson nail growth. after i quit biting my nails, i used that and, VIOLA!!!! my nails are long and healthy!!!
Jellatin, and cod liver oil pills
you should try taking prenatal vitamins

No comments:

Post a Comment